Our client JFC Steel Ltd.’s newly designed website is live! Featuring a responsive (mobile friendly) design, estimate request and contact form, blog, featured projects and a categorized image gallery. We are honoured to have been chosen to work on this project, creating our client an eye catching, professional, functional website to grow their business.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to be a contributor on the topic of the importance of social media for business in Ryan Henry’s monthly Tri-City Real Estate newsletter. Continue reading “jkl Creative Article in Tri-City Real Estate Newsletter”
A brand new website was designed for Griffin Co., by our Coquitlam website design team jkl Creative.
Griffin Co, an esteemed home renovation and custom home building company required a website design that was elegant with clean lines, easy to navigate and showcased their beautiful work. The design and functionality needed to look and work exactly same on all computers and mobile devices to ensure a quality view experience and that branding of their company remained consistent. Continue reading “New Website Designed for Griffin Co.”
Our newly designed website for jkl Creative is now live! A Coquitlam website design company.
Our new website has a fresh, new look with brighter colours, easy navigation with an accessible layout, and a responsive theme for mobile devices. With our redesign we hope that this enhances our brand and your browsing experience.
Continue reading “New Website Designed for jkl Creative”
Port Coquitlam Bakery, Delish Gluten Free Bakery has a newly updated website. They stayed with their original design, but you will find new features and information have been added to give their site visitors a better user experience:
1. Google maps has been added to our Contact Us page.
2. You can now contact us via our online form about Wholesale Inquiries.
3. We have included a list of Retailers that carry our line of Delish Gluten Free products.
4. Testimonials from our clients have been added to our website as well as a form for Testimonial submissions.
6. A Blog has been added and will be used consistently to inform our clients about news, promotions, events and products.
7. Updated page titles and descriptions and ongoing SEO