We are pleased to have the opportunity to be a contributor on the topic of the importance of social media for business in Ryan Henry’s monthly Tri-City Real Estate newsletter. Continue reading “jkl Creative Article in Tri-City Real Estate Newsletter”
The internet is one of the most popular places for people to search for products and services.
Being found online and displaying in search engine results (especially showing in the top 3 positions) by potential clients is an exceptional way to drive traffic to your website.
By having your website rank high with search engines this:
Increases organic traffic to your website
Positions your company / brand as a legitimate business
Gives your products and services more exposure
Provides more potential to convert online traffic to buyers
Being positioned in the top positions for organic searches is not something that happens overnight, and in fact there are many factors that attribute to how well your website ranks on search engines.
Along with careful assessment, analysis and planning are the key to good SEO and then of course patience!
Below are some example of client Delish Gluten Free Bakery‘s organic search results on Google. Prior to optimizing her website and implementing an SEO plan, this clients website was difficult to find through search engines unless the specific bakery name was searched.
Port Coquitlam Bakery, Delish Gluten Free Bakery has a newly updated website. They stayed with their original design, but you will find new features and information have been added to give their site visitors a better user experience:
1. Google maps has been added to our Contact Us page.
2. You can now contact us via our online form about Wholesale Inquiries.
3. We have included a list of Retailers that carry our line of Delish Gluten Free products.
4. Testimonials from our clients have been added to our website as well as a form for Testimonial submissions.
6. A Blog has been added and will be used consistently to inform our clients about news, promotions, events and products.
7. Updated page titles and descriptions and ongoing SEO
A newly designed website for International Machines Transport (IMT) was launched this week.
About IMT: For more than 22 years, National Defence agencies, 3PL’s, large airliners, aviation companies, and even pulp and paper organizations have trusted IMT to transport their most valuable aerospace and helicopter assets. IMT was the honored recipient of the Excellence in Business Awards in 2013 and proudly services companies all over North America with numerous offices in the USA and Canada.A Coquitlam based plumbing, heating, drainage and restoration company.
Features of their website:
1. Slider with images on home page
2. Client Testimonials
3. Estimate Request Form that’s tied into IMT’s Sales Force CRM
4. Image Galleries throughout the Services pages
6. User Login
7. Case Studies
We designed a new website for Aim Plumbing. A Coquitlam based plumbing, heating, drainage and restoration company.
Their website is set up on an SEO friendly platform, with all pages having their own unique title and description.